Monday, May 18, 2009

Back in the Saddle again!

Surgery Friday was uneventful which is a good thing! I was going to say short & sweet but that would not be totally truthful! Anyway, I'm back in the saddle (or office chair) - saddle just sounded more fun! I will see the surgeon on Thursday morning (5/21) so she can tell me what a good job she did and confirm from the pathology report that all the cancer was removed. Then in the afternoon, I will have my first appointment with the radiation oncologist. (May get my tattoos that day - I'll let you know how that turns out!)

4 comments:

  1. It was good to see you (from a distance, at least!) at church yesterday! Glad you could be there for Senior Sunday.

    Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bonnie I am glad everything went well. I will check back keep updating!!! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news. I'm glad everything went well Friday. Will be praying for wonderful news tomorrow!!! Miss you and love you!!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy everything went well Friday. Will be praying for wonderful news tomorrow. I miss you and love you!

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete